When I thought of starting this blog, I immediately thought of all my favorite restaurants and spots to eat, and how I wanted to document and share it all. Then I got to thinking how excited I was to be able to try all new foods, and places I don’t typically (or ever) frequent.
This one starts with [...]
So its July 1st 2011 the clock has stuck midnight. You are in the position of the Sabres front office with new owner Terry Pegula. You want to make a splash in the Free Agent market with the name of Brad Richards for example. But wait! If you want to [...]
The Buffalo Sabres have have acquired RW Brad Boyes from the St. Louis Blues in exchange for Buffalo’s second-round pick in the 2011 Entry Draft.
Boyes (4/17/1982, 6’, 204 lbs.) had 41 points (12+29) and was a plus-11 in 62 games with the Blues this season. Boyes in the last 23 games [...]
TagsAdam Beer Beer Snob Boston Bruins Buffalo Buffalo Sabres Canada cheektowaga chipotle Countdown Darcy Enroth fast food First Niagara Center food food truck gamenight gerbe grill Hecht HSBC Arena Hurricanes Jason Pominville jhonas enroth Kaleta Lindy Ruff Luke Adam mexican Miller Nathan Gerbe NHL Parrish Pegula Penguins Pittsburgh Playoffs pregame Ryan Miller Sabres Stafford Terry Pegula Thomas Vanek Trade Deadline Trades Tyler Ennis
- Hopped Up: Firestone Walker Parabola Review on Ice and Bites: bit.ly/JUB2Yi 11 months ago
- I gave: Parabola @firestonewalker a 4.5/5 #beer beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/2… via @BeerAdvocate 11 months ago
- New on Ice and Bites! Hopped Up: A Craft Beer Series bit.ly/LhtWQn 11 months ago
- RT @DSims3: @iceandbites Hey there Ice & Bites. I'm missing Sabres hockey already... At least we still have great food in this city. 1 year ago
- @adotmello absolutely, and having the constant aperature through the 70-200mm is nice on the L's 1 year ago