As much as I travel the stretch of Main St between the City line and Clarence, I haven’t tried as many restaurants as I’ve wanted. One of these places was a place I’ve had in mind for a while, Brodo located in Amherst next to Siena (another must try).
Buffalo.com has created something that I always wanted to see, even wanted to attempt myself: a food challenge series. The Hungry Hungry Buffaloes is a series that will highlight local food challenges and actually attempt them.
The first installation took place at Chick-n-Pizza Works [...]
There has been plenty of buzz surrounding the Buffalo food truck movement. If you haven’t heard, please take a minute and understand what Elmwood Taco and Sub, Jim’s Steakout, and Just Pizza are doing to stymie the efforts of the local hard working food tuck owners and operators. WNY [...]
TagsAdam Beer Beer Snob Boston Bruins Buffalo Buffalo Sabres Canada cheektowaga chipotle Countdown Darcy Enroth fast food First Niagara Center food food truck gamenight gerbe grill Hecht HSBC Arena Hurricanes Jason Pominville jhonas enroth Kaleta Lindy Ruff Luke Adam mexican Miller Nathan Gerbe NHL Parrish Pegula Penguins Pittsburgh Playoffs pregame Ryan Miller Sabres Stafford Terry Pegula Thomas Vanek Trade Deadline Trades Tyler Ennis
- Hopped Up: Firestone Walker Parabola Review on Ice and Bites: bit.ly/JUB2Yi 11 months ago
- I gave: Parabola @firestonewalker a 4.5/5 #beer beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/2… via @BeerAdvocate 11 months ago
- New on Ice and Bites! Hopped Up: A Craft Beer Series bit.ly/LhtWQn 11 months ago
- RT @DSims3: @iceandbites Hey there Ice & Bites. I'm missing Sabres hockey already... At least we still have great food in this city. 1 year ago
- @adotmello absolutely, and having the constant aperature through the 70-200mm is nice on the L's 1 year ago