Ice and Bites was started in early 2011 by Mark Miller and Ryan Najuch.
Mark had been contemplating starting a restaurant and food blog for a while. Ryan was hounding Mark to help him with a Sabres blog. Ice and Bites was born.
Just as our tagline says, we are passionate about Buffalo food and hockey. The hockey blogs are mainly about the Buffalo Sabres, but all of the NHL is free game.
We love to eat local and we love to support local. As many of us know, Buffalo has a rich food culture and we aim to explore it!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments.
Thanks for stopping by!
TagsAdam Beer Beer Snob Boston Bruins Buffalo Buffalo Sabres Canada cheektowaga chipotle Countdown Darcy Enroth fast food First Niagara Center food food truck gamenight gerbe grill Hecht HSBC Arena Hurricanes Jason Pominville jhonas enroth Kaleta Lindy Ruff Luke Adam mexican Miller Nathan Gerbe NHL Parrish Pegula Penguins Pittsburgh Playoffs pregame Ryan Miller Sabres Stafford Terry Pegula Thomas Vanek Trade Deadline Trades Tyler Ennis
- Hopped Up: Firestone Walker Parabola Review on Ice and Bites: bit.ly/JUB2Yi 11 months ago
- I gave: Parabola @firestonewalker a 4.5/5 #beer beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/2… via @BeerAdvocate 11 months ago
- New on Ice and Bites! Hopped Up: A Craft Beer Series bit.ly/LhtWQn 11 months ago
- RT @DSims3: @iceandbites Hey there Ice & Bites. I'm missing Sabres hockey already... At least we still have great food in this city. 1 year ago
- @adotmello absolutely, and having the constant aperature through the 70-200mm is nice on the L's 1 year ago