What do you do here at ICE&BITES? Blog contributor.
So what’s your REAL job? Marketing Director for VIP Seats.
Favorite All-Time Sabre: Tie between Pat LaFontaine and Jay McKee
Favorite Current Sabre: Jason Pominville
Favorite Sabres Moment: Chris Drury scoring with 7.7 seconds to go against the Rangers in Game 5 of the 2007 Semis
Favorite First Niagara Center moment: Besides being there for the Drury goal, I will never forget the roar coming down the escalators after the Stu Barnes OT goal against Pittsburgh back in 2001. I have yet to hear anything as loud as that in my life.
Favorite Food: Anything with rice.
Favorite Beer: Hefeweizen
Favorite Cocktail: Gin & Tonic
Favorite Local Restaurant: Duff’s
Favorite Chain Restaurant: Outback Steakhouse
Music Choice: Mostly Everything from Alternative Rock to Crooner and Jazz
TagsAdam Beer Beer Snob Boston Bruins Buffalo Buffalo Sabres Canada cheektowaga chipotle Countdown Darcy Enroth fast food First Niagara Center food food truck gamenight gerbe grill Hecht HSBC Arena Hurricanes Jason Pominville jhonas enroth Kaleta Lindy Ruff Luke Adam mexican Miller Nathan Gerbe NHL Parrish Pegula Penguins Pittsburgh Playoffs pregame Ryan Miller Sabres Stafford Terry Pegula Thomas Vanek Trade Deadline Trades Tyler Ennis
- Hopped Up: Firestone Walker Parabola Review on Ice and Bites: bit.ly/JUB2Yi 11 months ago
- I gave: Parabola @firestonewalker a 4.5/5 #beer beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/2… via @BeerAdvocate 11 months ago
- New on Ice and Bites! Hopped Up: A Craft Beer Series bit.ly/LhtWQn 11 months ago
- RT @DSims3: @iceandbites Hey there Ice & Bites. I'm missing Sabres hockey already... At least we still have great food in this city. 1 year ago
- @adotmello absolutely, and having the constant aperature through the 70-200mm is nice on the L's 1 year ago