What do you do here at ICE&BITES? Blog contributor.
So what’s your REAL job? Delicatessen extraordinaire and working on my Masters degree in Education.
Favorite All-Time Sabre: Alexander Mogilny.
Favorite Current Sabre: Drew Stafford. I can’t get enough of this kid.
Favorite Sabres Moment: Watching the 05-06 playoffs, seeing all the players putting their bodies on the line for the chance to play for the Cup.
Favorite First Niagara Center moment: Non Sabres related, the Foo Fighters concert in September of 2011. Quite possibly the best concert I’ve ever been to.
Favorite Food: Duffs Chicken Wings.
Favorite Alcohol: 7&7. Straight alcohol? Tuaca.
Favorite Local Restaurant: Questa Lasagna. Quaint little place in Mount Morris, great food, better dessert.
Favorite Chain Restaurant: Olive Garden. Breadsticks. Mmm.
Music Choice: I listen to a lot of Hardcore and Electronica, but I listen to just about everything.
TagsAdam Beer Beer Snob Boston Bruins Buffalo Buffalo Sabres Canada cheektowaga chipotle Countdown Darcy Enroth fast food First Niagara Center food food truck gamenight gerbe grill Hecht HSBC Arena Hurricanes Jason Pominville jhonas enroth Kaleta Lindy Ruff Luke Adam mexican Miller Nathan Gerbe NHL Parrish Pegula Penguins Pittsburgh Playoffs pregame Ryan Miller Sabres Stafford Terry Pegula Thomas Vanek Trade Deadline Trades Tyler Ennis
- Hopped Up: Firestone Walker Parabola Review on Ice and Bites: bit.ly/JUB2Yi 11 months ago
- I gave: Parabola @firestonewalker a 4.5/5 #beer beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/2… via @BeerAdvocate 11 months ago
- New on Ice and Bites! Hopped Up: A Craft Beer Series bit.ly/LhtWQn 11 months ago
- RT @DSims3: @iceandbites Hey there Ice & Bites. I'm missing Sabres hockey already... At least we still have great food in this city. 1 year ago
- @adotmello absolutely, and having the constant aperature through the 70-200mm is nice on the L's 1 year ago