What do you do here at ICE&BITES? Owner, administrator and coder. Blog contributor.
So what’s your REAL job? I work as a Technical Support Specialist at Ingram Micro.
You used to do what? When I was in college, I worked for the radio station WBSU 89.1 The Point. We had press passes to the Sabres. I’ve interviewed a bunch of Sabres, Lindy Ruff, and I shit my pants as I held the microphone in front of The Great One himself, Wayne Gretzky.
Favorite All-Time Sabre: Dominik Hasek
Favorite Current Sabre: Ryan Miller
Favorite Sabres Moment: Working media for the Sabres 1st playoff game after the lockout vs Flyers. Soupy’s hit on Umberger and the OT game winner was electric.
Favorite HSBC Arena moment: When I was younger, we went to the NCAA Tournament and I was asked to do a contest on the floor at halftime.
Favorite Food: Anything with rice.
Favorite Alcohol: Craft Beer.
Favorite Local Restaurant: Kabab and Curry
Favorite Chain Restaurant: Chipotle Mexican Grill
Music Choice: Top 40, Country. Pretty much anything on the radio.
TagsAdam Beer Beer Snob Boston Bruins Buffalo Buffalo Sabres Canada cheektowaga chipotle Countdown Darcy Enroth fast food First Niagara Center food food truck gamenight gerbe grill Hecht HSBC Arena Hurricanes Jason Pominville jhonas enroth Kaleta Lindy Ruff Luke Adam mexican Miller Nathan Gerbe NHL Parrish Pegula Penguins Pittsburgh Playoffs pregame Ryan Miller Sabres Stafford Terry Pegula Thomas Vanek Trade Deadline Trades Tyler Ennis
- Hopped Up: Firestone Walker Parabola Review on Ice and Bites: bit.ly/JUB2Yi 11 months ago
- I gave: Parabola @firestonewalker a 4.5/5 #beer beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/2… via @BeerAdvocate 11 months ago
- New on Ice and Bites! Hopped Up: A Craft Beer Series bit.ly/LhtWQn 11 months ago
- RT @DSims3: @iceandbites Hey there Ice & Bites. I'm missing Sabres hockey already... At least we still have great food in this city. 1 year ago
- @adotmello absolutely, and having the constant aperature through the 70-200mm is nice on the L's 1 year ago