With all of the pressure and hype at the beginning of the season, I’m not surprised that Buffalo struggled at the beginning of the year. We saw a jumble of injuries, but I won’t accept that tired excuse. Tell Pittsburgh that injuries are supposed to stop a team. Instead of believing that, Malkin is on [...]
So it has come to this… the NHL Realignment plans have been released. Judging by all the online social networks, the response is overwhelmingly negative. Some food for thought though, would you rather take radical changes to the playoff format, or piss and moan over a simple “Winnipeg for Detroit” swap? I am not arguing [...]
Enroth was nothing less then incredible in the 1-0 shutout of the New York Rangers. Enroth ended the game with 23 [...]
Darcy Regier has called up our real back-up goalie, Jhonas Enroth.
The fourth recall of the season for Enroth (5’10”, 167 lbs., 6/25/1988) In six games with the Sabres this season, the 22-year-old Enroth is 3-2-1 with a 2.69 GAA and .906 save%. All three of Enroth’s wins have been in shootouts.
TagsAdam Beer Beer Snob Boston Bruins Buffalo Buffalo Sabres Canada cheektowaga chipotle Countdown Darcy Enroth fast food First Niagara Center food food truck gamenight gerbe grill Hecht HSBC Arena Hurricanes Jason Pominville jhonas enroth Kaleta Lindy Ruff Luke Adam mexican Miller Nathan Gerbe NHL Parrish Pegula Penguins Pittsburgh Playoffs pregame Ryan Miller Sabres Stafford Terry Pegula Thomas Vanek Trade Deadline Trades Tyler Ennis
- Hopped Up: Firestone Walker Parabola Review on Ice and Bites: bit.ly/JUB2Yi 11 months ago
- I gave: Parabola @firestonewalker a 4.5/5 #beer beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/2… via @BeerAdvocate 11 months ago
- New on Ice and Bites! Hopped Up: A Craft Beer Series bit.ly/LhtWQn 11 months ago
- RT @DSims3: @iceandbites Hey there Ice & Bites. I'm missing Sabres hockey already... At least we still have great food in this city. 1 year ago
- @adotmello absolutely, and having the constant aperature through the 70-200mm is nice on the L's 1 year ago